Terms & Conditions
- Participation fees include the three-day workshop, course materials, lunches, and coffee breaks. Travel, accommodation, and other meals and drinks are the responsibility of the participant and are not included in the fees.
- 21 % VAT is applicable for payments made in the Czech Rebublic
- The participant shall not videotape any session of the workshop.
- If the participant is unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome to participate at no extra cost.
- Participant fees will be paid in full amount and an invoice will be issued upon receipt of full payment of the participant fees.
- Principal Coaching reserves the right to cancel the seminar if there are insufficient bookings or under exceptional circumstances. A full refund of the paid seminar fees will be given in this instance. No other compensation will be due by Principal Coaching.
- Cancellation policy: workshop fees for cancellations received after 26 September 2019 will not be refunded. If a cancellation is received between 16 September 2019
- and 25 September 2019, 50% of the fees are payable. For cancellations made before
- 16 September 2019, a full refund will be given, excluding a charge for materials already distributed.
The number of participants is limited. Participation is conditional on the fact that the limit number has not been reached. We encourage you to enrol as early as possible to avoid disappointment!